You are an independent traveller. You love wandering off the beaten track, discover alternative places and local tastes. You always have your camera with you – just like the legendary dragon Basilisk who froze everything motionless with his sight, you too capture the most interesting views and situations. The ideal choice for you is… Warsaw!
You havent heard about Warsaw Basilisk?
Here is a list of attractions that you can not miss in Warsaw:
- See the city skyline from the 30th floor of the Palace of Culture and Science.
- Take a photo of the incredible building of the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
- See the murals in the Old Praga and Muranów districts.
- Check out the Neon Museum in Praga.
- Take a photo of the spiral stairs at Gdański Bridge.
- See the interiors of Warsaw University of Technology’s main building
- Trace the outline of the Warsaw Ghetto’s former walls
- Discover traces of war damage on the walls of Bank Polski
- Find the Holy Mary Shrines in the courtyards of Praga
- Taste the potato dumplings (pyzy) at Różycki Market
- Feel the atmosphere of times gone by at the “Life Under Communism” Museum
- Have a look at 3D photos of old Warsaw at the Fotoplastikon
- Count the pubs at the ‘Pavilions’ behind Nowy Świat street
- Take a ride on colourful Nyska van or Gurkin bus