You live, sightsee and party to the fullest! Just like the legendary Golden Duck, you love a bit of luxury – posh clubs and restaurants, where you make new friends straight away. You are a master at finding treasures in designer boutiques and vintage shops. You share all your successes straight away on social media. There is no better place for you than… Warsaw!
You haven’t heard about the Golden Duck?
Here is a list of attractions that you can not miss in Warsaw:
- Find the Golden Duck on Tamka street
- Have a hipster breakfast at Plac Zbawiciela
- Chill out on a deckchair on the Vistula Boulevards
- Discover the culinary treasures at Hala Koszyki and Hala Gwardii
- Have a cup of coffee at the Bristol or Europejski hotels
- Check out the Wedel traditional chocolate shop on Szpitalna street
- Browse the Polish fashion brands in boutiques on Mokotowska, Mysia and Szpitalna streets.
- Visit the royal residences: the Royal Castle, the Palace on the Isle and the Palace in Wilanów
- Party away on top of a scraper (Level 27, The View, or the Panorama Sky Bar at the Marriott)
- Admire the most famous Polish works of art at the National Museum
- Be a lady or a gentleman and enjoy a gondola ride in Royal Łazienki Park
- See the Old Town from the St Anne’s Church bell tower
- Visit the Museum of Polish Vodka at the Praga Koneser Center
- Try the tasting menu in a Michelin-starred restaurant
- Listen to Chopin music in one of the Old Town tenement houses
- Dance all night in one of the clubs in Warsaw Praga Koneser Center
- Taste local drinks on Vodka tour with Eat Polska crew
- Watch horse racing at Służewiec