Chill-out, nature and the arts – that’s your favourite ambience. When you visit new places, the first thing you look for is peace and relaxation. Being the true Mermaid that you are, you feel best in nature, basking in the sun, having a drink at a café by the river, or strolling in the shade of the trees. At night, you like concerts, exhibitions or friendly gatherings. The best place for you is… Warsaw!
You haven’t heard about the Warsaw Mermaid?
Here is a list of attractions that you can not miss in Warsaw:
- Take a selfie with the Mermaid in the Old Town or by the Vistula
- See the sunset on Praga Beach.
- Chill out in the quiet of the Chinese Garden in Royal Łazienki Park
- Find 15 musical benches on the Chopin Trail
- Visit art galleries, such as Zachęta, the Centre for Contemporary Art U-jazdowski, or the Museum of Modern Art
- See the Finnish wooden houses and gardens at Jazdów
- Listen to an outdoor Chopin concert in Royal Łazienki Park.
- Take a Veturilo bike and ride along the wild banks of the Vistula
- See the Warsaw skyline from the roof garden at the University of Warsaw Library
- Check out local delicacies at one of the Breakfast Markets
- Have a picnic at Pole Mokotowskie
- Take a cruise down the Vistula in a river boat or a kayak
- Dance under the stars in one of the clubs at Cypel Czerniakowski