WARS AND SAWA
You cannot imagine a trip without those closest to you – you and your family are an inseparable team! You love showing them the world, discovering new places and sharing fascinating stories, with a family dinner in a cosy restaurant to end the day. You will feel best in… Warsaw!
You haven’t heard about Wars and Sawa?
Here is a list of attractions that you can not miss in Warsaw:
- Take a selfie with the WARSZAWA neon light on Defilad square and send it to you pals
- Experiment away at the Copernicus Science Centre
- Take a selfie with Chopin using the Selfie with Chopin app.
- Have a blast jumping on the trampolines on the Vistula Boulevards
- Try out five types of pierogi and a W-Z or Zygmuntówka cake for dessert.
- Take a journey through time with the ‘Horizon of History’ at the Palace of Culture and Science
- Watch the Changing of the Guards at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at noon
- Find out who Lucy, Benek and Leon are at the Warsaw ZOO
- Take a closer look at the aircraft and tanks at the Polish Army Museum
- Ride the mountain coaster down Szczęśliwicka Hill
- See the evening show at the Multimedia Fountain Park
- Find a squirrel and a peacock in Royal Łazienki Park
- Find a butcher’s shop at the Dollhouse Museum
- Search for Fryderyk Chopin’s heart in the Holy Cross Church
- Discover misteries of the Palace of Culture and Science
- Explore Warsaw by bike with Station Warsaw tour
- Enjoy a ride on a Veturilo tandem bike
- Make at least 3 different kinds of pierogi with Polish Your Cooking